Position: Angular Developer
Total Years of Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Location: Gurgaon / Bangalore
- We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for building Web Applications. Developers primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance.
- The main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- The artistic design will be delivered, together with some templates, but will need help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- The work will be with a back-end developer, using API in standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front-end application Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the respectful API Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks will be an added advantage.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative) will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Gurgaon