Position: IOS Developer
Total Years of Experience: 0.6- 2 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze requirements and test software solutions using agile methodology
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers and software vendors as appropriate
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
- Follow standard testing methodology frameworks, testing processes as a standard
- Co-ordinate testing specific release activities
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) pate in structured walk-through and peer reviews
- Participate in the coordination and execution of release testing
- Participate in Lessons Learned as appropriate
- Identify defects and questionable functionality; manage defects through to closure
- Resolve issues with unclear requirements and achieve a successful result
- Triage and solve complex problems using structured troubleshooting methodologies
- Work independently as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
- Solid experience in writing SQL statements for data validations with exposure to database testing
- Deep knowledge of selenium test automation. And load/performance testing using tools such as JMeter, apache bench, k6, Gatling or others.
- Ability to design, develop, test and debug tests cases/Scripts/plans/strategy documents
- Should have done API & Unit testing
- Should have experience in Automation and Load Testing
- Document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing utilizing various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Effective communication skills to articulate testing result data to multiple audiences.
- Strong web services testing experience using Postman or Soup UI.
- Working knowledge of industry standard automated testing tools, practices, and software and/or Performance testing tools.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and team members
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolkata Pune