LTS a technology partner specializing in building, serving, managing and extending technology on Cloud and SaaS environment has developed EMR on mobile for a leading USA based clinic. Electronic Medical Records turning mobile will at large simplify the various aspects of a patient’s prescribed care, medical history and other health related information which was earlier being stored in the traditional paper format.
With such a boon at disposal, immediate retrieval and evaluation of a patient’s electronic medical health records can be expected and that too at the fingertips of the qualified physicians and medical professional staff. This vital software developed by the experts of LTS aids complete access to all the details of the patient’s records for decision making, which in turn would result in controlled management of time.
EMR on Mobile Platform is a one stop solution for the medical industry as it allows the doctor to spend more time examining the patient than in documenting the details, thereby increasing the productivity of the doctor. The solution being available on the mobile platform enables physicians to document the material at any point in time. It further helps the physicians to schedule appointments and optimize resource allocation without any hassle.
The EMR developed by LTS for the Medical industry boasts of the following advantages:-
• Accessibility is a big bonus for mobility. The records are available to the physicians whenever and wherever required, these records contain complete patient details.
• The ability to quickly transfer patient data from one department to the next is a huge asset
• The space saving benefit of a digital records environment
• Many Flexible Options for Use
• The ability to ultimately increase the number of patients served per day for enhanced patient workflow and increased productivity
• Improved results management and patient care with a reduction in errors within your medical practice
• Better Customer Flow Management
• Reduced operational costs such as transcription services and overtime labor expenses
• Customizable and scalable electronic medical records that can grow with your practice
• Advanced e-Prescribing and clinical documentation capabilities
• Plus an improved bottom line of the healthcare practice, enhanced through the ability to more accurately and efficiently process patient billing
About Mobile Lab
LTS introduced Mobile Lab for the development and testing of applications running on Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry, along with infrastructure and scalability for start-ups and ISV.
LTS is Outsourced Software Product Development Company with innovation centers in LA, Chicago and India. The Company expertise covers BI, SaaS based applications, Cloud Computing, Migration, Integration, Cross Platform, Testing, Mobility, Big Data, Product Development, SharePoint, SaaS Tenant and IoT Integrations.
To know more about Mobile Lab, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 407-965-5509.