The “Turn Key Project” or the BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) Model is passé. LTS’s latest BOMT (Build-Operate-Market-Transfer) Model is the key for success in Offshoring / Outsource product engineering. Gone are the days when the enterprise customer has to settle with low quality services due to limitations under the classic BOT. The BOMT Model promises a lucrative proposition for start-ups, ISVs & enterprises.
The earlier model of BOT had its own set of pitfalls, some of them being:
• There is a profit element in the equity portion of the financing, which is higher than the debt cost. This is the price paid for passing of the risk to the private sector.
• It may take a long time and considerable up front expenses to prepare and close a BOT financing deal as it involves multiple entities and requires a relatively complicated legal and institutional framework. There the BOT may not be suitable for small projects.
• Tie-in effects arises, since the enterprise customer commits to work with a particular service provider (as in any class outsourcing model) and cannot escape for low switching costs until the service provider’s investment is amortized or recaptured.
• The standard of quality is not up to the mark as the sole purpose for the vendors is profit. In this process most start-ups get killed as the success ratio remains limited. LTS’s BOMT Model overcomes all these drawbacks and presents an improved version suitable for ISVs. This model is further elucidated below.
Phase I – Build
Appropriate infrastructure, facilities and team form the foundation of any project. We provide our client with a complete solution to establishing their own brand identity at a lower price than comparable traditional offshoring arrangements. All the details like the infrastructure, space to be allocated, hardware and software needs together with a team with the required set of skills are extensively worked on.
Phase II – Operate
Once the core entity has been established, LTS provides a comprehensive set of operational management services ranging from development, QA and technical support to HR and staffing, accounting, payroll, legal, facilities and security. We run your operations with complete responsibility as per the decided objectives to ensure effective results. We represent the client in all forms of promotional activities and provide customer services to expand the market, acquire new customers, and gain more market share and revenue.
Phase III – Market
The third phase of Market is the crux exclusively offered by LTS. We help to expand and then transfer organization in a healthy manner. Our USP lies in the fact that we set up model in a cost-to-cost manner. Our profit goes into expansion to be on board to investment in the company. Our involvement to make things happen just adds to the success factor.
Phase IV – Transform
After the new process to take forward your business has been established, the process ownership is subsequently transferred to you and it helps your business to raise next level of funding. Finally, what you get in return is an already operational facility that is backed by a team of experts.
“Transform” part of BOMT model also includes with necessary patents in relation to your business that you need to register. We help you achieve those registrations.
LTS’s BOMT Model is bestowed with the following advantages:
• Aids to expand technology, innovation & idea.
• A lower cost is involved as we work cost-to-cost.
• Lower risk factor is drawn in as we ourselves share the risk.
• Faster Time to Market.
• Establish a permanent presence in the vital US market and position the company for future growth.
BOMT(Build, Operate, Market, and Transform) model, It is an innovative hybrid partner product development that offers a low-risk, hassle-free, cost-effective global sourcing strategy. BOMT works exceptionally well with StartUps, Entrepreneurs and ISVs. It ensures incubation, development, Gestation and transformation support to increase revenue and maximize ROI in short span of time.
LTS is Outsourced Software Product Development Company with innovation centers in LA, Chicago and India. The Company expertise covers BI, SaaS based applications, Cloud Computing, Migration, Integration, Cross Platform, Testing, Mobility, Big Data, Product Development, SharePoint, SaaS Tenant and IoT Integrations.